Saturday, April 11, 2009

20 Baby Products Great For Traumatizing Infants | Cracked.com
""
20 Baby Products Great For Traumatizing Infants. Diapers and milk. Anything else is excessive.




Um, Holy Crap. I laughed until I cried reading this post from Cracked.com. I am proud to say that I own none of these products. See, I prefer to traumatize my child the old-fashioned way- one embarrassing social-interaction at a time. Still, if anyone owns these, I'd love to hear your praises or complaints about them!

The Irreverent One

1 Comments:

Blogger The Witty One said...

I am indebted to you for putting this on here. Separately, the only one of these products I have actually seen in a store in person is the suction-baby-decongester. It seems to sell in Korea. Ick.

4/12/2009 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home