Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Response, plus "Don't you hate it when...?".

Well, Oh, big-sis-O'-mine, if you ever buy Harem Pants/Shorts I promise to slap you and then burn them in a barbeque grill. Capri pants are one thing-they can be excuted in an aesthetically pleasing/body flattering way, but HAREM PANTS?? Nope. Never. Not Acceptable. No way. Uh-uh!

I AM glad to hear that I am not the only one in our family who hates being told what to do... though I think we can both agree that I am a bit more... comprehensive (!) when it comes to that.

On a similiar note, I have been brewing a post about little things that I find irritating, like Don't you hate it when:
-you are the soberest person in the room? (AKA- you are sober and everyone else is drunk?)
-the grocery store stops carrying your favorite Olives/Chocolate/Pasta sauce?
-you get your seasonal clothes out and discover they don't fit?
- your favorite shoes make your feet smell like Fritos?
- the battery on your camera runs out just as you've framed the perfect shot?
- you realize one bathroom trip too late that you need more toilet paper?
- You have a sharp booger in your nose, but can't just pick it since you're in a public place?
- you get stuck next to a person who chews loudly/ talks incessantly/ has body odor?
- you accidentally smear mascara on your face when your makeup looks really good?

...What? I love those Napa Valley Bistro Almond Stuffed Olives!! I LOVE THEM, I TELL YOU!!!

Feel free to add your own in the comments. I could go on and on, but I think I'll spare you all for now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home