Thursday, September 15, 2005

El Slakeroo

We haven't been too witty or irreverrent lately, eh? Sorry 'bout that. Right now I am writing this instead of taking a shower. My hair is moisturizing itself, and for curly hair that's actually really helpful. I've been productive this week, though, getting shots done for the Monkey (Red-Faced Screaming...lots, in case you wondered how it went) and then post office and yesterday design meeting. Now those of you who are familiar with the Family Tradition of "never-going-to-the-post-office" are gasping, I'm sure. Well, let me just say that I have not bucked tradition- this package was supposed to have left my hands by the 1st of september but it took me until the 12th. Needless to say it went priority mail. My mom is possibly one of the bigggest customers at Amazon.com because they pack it up and ship it to the recipient, thereby bypassing the house where care packages wait for thier owner to come and pick them up. Usually, it is a good idea to leave some space in your luggage so that you have room to take home all the stuff that Mom meant to send you but just didn't get to the post office. It's okay, Mom, we all inherited it, so I mock you with LUV, okay?

I have another package due out by the 1st of October, so maybe if I put it together today, I'll get it out within 7 days of the deadline. Maybe.

The I.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home