Friday, January 13, 2006

Hello. My name is Irreverent.

... and I am addicted to craigslist. It is on my list of favorites and I visit just to poke around my city's page at least once a week. Some people get a weekly manicure and pedicure, some have a weekly shopping trip to the mall, some go on e-bay and bid on things no person actually ever needs. I surf craigslist. I found our fabulous rental-house there last may and ever since, I have to go back and check that I'm not missing any other amazing deals. I look at jobs, classes, and sale ads- but only the sale ads with pictures. I have never actually purchased anything from craigslist, but I'm just hoping that someday I'll find a fabulous rolltop desk for $100.00 or some other amazing item that I don't yet know I need. So far I've been able to resist buying clutter, but I'm not sure how long that will last. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home