Saturday, November 05, 2005

a silent partner / a brothel in Thailand

So the W.O. is off jet setting and too busy hobnobbing with the goobersmoochers to stop by and say hello these days. Because she is my sister, I will forgive her, and I hope you all forgive her 'cause she's so damn hott. (you owe me a $20 now, W.O.) We hope she returns from her globetrotting with a crapload of Wit for us, and in the meantime, I shall carry the torch here.

What does my house have in common with a brothel in Thailand? The "mood lighting?" No. The group of barely pubescent girls tricked into thinking this is a good way to provide for their families? Not exactly. The continuous flow of sorry-ass men who think this is a valid way to get some lovin'? Definitely not. The Wallpaper? DING DING DING! Yes! It's true, I am watching a documentary/expose and notice the wallpaper in my downstairs half-bath matches the wallpaper on the walls of a brothel in thailand. Proud is not the word- not exactly. The only real difference is that my bathroom wallpaper is also stained yellow except for that spot where the previous owners must have had some nas-tay hotel print hung on the wall (For your bowel moving pleasure? Ick) I was gonna paint over it, but now that my wallpaper is famous on TV and all, I gotta find a nas-tay hotel print for that rectangular non-yellowed spot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home